Friday, October 27, 2006

Sabatage at the Skyline Party



The firm's favorite document production company throws a giant Halloween party every year.. this year I was around to attend it! I think this was my first real Halloween party - definately the first one here in NYC. Anyway it was loads of fun. My friend Abigail and my friend/boss Carol and I all went as devils. It was held in this church on Central Park West so you can just imagine how creepy it was in there with the big screen playing clips of horror films in synch with the likes of "Thriller", candles and red lighting.



Every year (or so I am told) the Skyline Boys choose and theme and dress up all together for the festivities. This year they decided to recreate the Beastie Boys "Sabatage" video. This is Tommy. He is one of our reps. How awesome is that costume?!?! He really looks like one of the detectives!!!





Check out the gold lashes... those were Abigail's idea. Gives it a nice touch right?



One of our partners came with his girlfriend. Pretty clever costumes. Abigail and I agreed that next year we are definately going to go all out and get real costumes. I wish I had gotten more pictures of the others. Some were really incredible! Rainbow-Bright and Strawberry Shortcake, the Clockwork Orange guy and .. North Korea!? That's right folks, some guy came dressed like the crazy dude from NK with an actual metal bomb strapped to his back. He looked more like Ghostbusters. I think his costume was a little too clever. Fun time.

No comments: