Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gypsy Dreamin

I realize how early it is but I had this dream last night that I feel compelled to post for some reason.. maybe I am still a little asleep.

For Michelle D.

I dreamed that I was at Merlefest and it was sunny with blue skies and white puffy clouds and I was hurrying to catch the next show I had marked on my program. It was Tim O'Brien playing at the Creekside Stage. I was going there to meet friends and whom should I find on the Mexican blanket spread on the damp ground but Michelle D and Katie O !! Both pregnant and both totally relaxed and chilled out in the grass. I settled in between you guys and donned my sunglasses to listen to the tunes that were already in progress.

So ... I have no idea why I should be posting this but when I woke up this morning it seemed imperative that I put this up.. I gotta stop eating rice crispy treats before bed!

Here's to warm dreams of summers past and relaxing moments as we plunge headfirst into this frigid season. Love to my dreamy companions :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo~ i am missing Mer.-fest but not being pregnant:)-- hopefully we can all go someday with our little kids--i think Mason would love it!!!i love to hear peoples crazie dreams:)~love youso much, katie

Michelle D said...

Hey Girl...What a pleasant dream! I have some great memories from there - unfortunately all on the arm of a dingbat but still, good times. I want to take my husband and kids one day. I remember having a good talk with you there. Ok, so this is what I've heard - don't eat pickles before bed - they'll give you nightmares. I hope Girl Scout cookies are supposed to help you dream about going to a spa in Europe cause that's what I ate tonight.

SMS said...

¥eah man!!!! Girl Scout cookies ROCK!! I hope they were thin mints cuz they are the absolute best.. especially when frozen :) Merlefest is definatly good times and I still have not been able to take Stephen.. I too attended with various dingbats on my arm .. it would be nice to share that magic with the best friend..one of these days.. we will have to plan it with the O's and the B's when you guys are back stateside ! Much love to both you ladies and your fams and here's hoping you are both having a lovely Saturday morning!!