Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The New Year



...i know i am a little late on this post but Happy New Year everybody!!!
We spent the eve at our friends loft in Newark NJ. Wonderful sit down pot luck dinner with a delightful Spanish theme. Adam and Nicole are living the dream man! They are both artists and are redoing an industrial loft space. This is something that Stephen and I have talked about and thought about and its pretty much the whole reason we got our subscription to Dwell in the first place! Anyway, their space is HUGE and is really looking nice. They both have really great taste and I would have loved to take pictures of everything - their awesome 50s stove - the cabinets - the yellow bathroom... but I tried to remain respectful of their privacy .. anyway they were great hosts and we all had loads of fun and toasted in 2007 in style.



...dueling with Thomas on the DS...




I should have taken some group shots but for some reason I got shy at the end and didn't want to make everyone gather 'round the ol' Sony ... that happens to me way too often the past few months. Suffice it to say we had a great New Years Eve and hope everyone else did too.

2 comments:

Michelle D said...

Lovely pictures. I struggle with this in Germany - wanting to be respectful when I want to take pictures of people, their houses etc. There would be so much more on my blog documenting Germany if I didn't feel this awkwardness. I don't even know how to ask someone in German if they mind if I take their photo. I plan to ask my British friend the best way to go about this here. Happy New Year Guys!

Ellen said...

Hey, you! You haven't posted in weeks now. Get cracking! =)