Friday, May 04, 2007

Bloodsucker



I can't write much this morning but I had an urge just let everyone know that I am still here and have not dropped off the face of the planet..yet. I am TIRED. We have been going and going and doing and such for weeks and its catching up with me. The trip to Bill's service in Florida was inspiring. I have lots to tell and pictures to show from the prior weeks but that will have to wait until Saturday.. TGIF!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooo!!!!
For now.. please accept the above offering. The Malarial Mosquito. This is the exhibit at the Natural History Museum that I have to go and stare at each time we are there. It is really old. A model that someone built using wood and various plastics of the day. I think its fascinating and mesmerizing in its detail. Not to mention the "EEEW!!! It's a giant bloodsucking mosquito!!!" factor. Sweet.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Ok, where's the promised posting. I wanna see it. What were you doing with your weekend, huh? =)

jmbollman said...

We Miss you Sarah!!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you on this great Blog.