Saturday, December 15, 2007

Belated Family Visit..



Mary Larry and David were here visiting last weekend. For some reason I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have and consequently.. this is the best one of the lot (aside from those of us decorating the tree.. with me in my PJs..) I always find myself wishing I had taken more pictures after these family visits are over. At any rate, this picture captures the visit pretty well. We had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. Most of us were either sick or getting over a cold so we spent plenty of time indoors resting and relaxing as well as outside walking the streets of Park Slope. Thank you guys for coming to see us...such a blessing to have 2 sets of incredible parents. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just developed pictures today. I hope some turn out. I agree, why didn't I take more!!
We had the best time Sarah. I love your place. You and Stephen are so good at making us feel comfortable and at home. I love you my sweet daughter in law.
Mary