Sunday, October 16, 2011

***GOING PRIVATE***

I am taking this blog private. I have decided that I don't want the public at large viewing pictures of my kids and as much as I like to think I know everyone who reads this little blog, the truth is I don't. The internet is a big scary place and I am no longer ok with having my girls' pictures out in this big scary place. That being said, I love each and every one of you folks who have stuck with me through posting and not posting and I would love to have you continue reading and keeping up with us.. if you want too! So I am going to leave this post up until Tuesday, and if you would like to be included in those who will be able to read the blog once it is private.. please email me. For those who don't already have a way to contact me, you can find my email address by going to the right hand side of this page, clicking "VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE" and then clicking "Email" under the "Contact" heading. Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

Michael Paul said...

Hey Sarah, We're in the process of doing the same with our blog. We were heavily inspired by your post; hope you don't mind the bit of borrowing we did :)
Hope ya'll are well.
Megan and Michael