Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Time Is Here.. Happiness and Cheer..



So we actually got a tree this year... our first Christmas tree. I have decided that actual pictures are a waste because you really can't get the full effect unless you are in the room and smell the sweet smell of the tree and get to inspect all the ornaments and things... but this at least gives an idea of what our living room looks like this holiday.. our tree is really short and fat - I think its really a cute tree :) I like its tree belly ..



This is our nativity that Mary and Larry brought us back from Peru.



So favorite Christmas music... Charley Brown Christmas of course!! Honestly I could listen to it all year long but I like putting it away and then hearing it again and remembering how much I missed it.. How about all you lurkers out there.. what kind of Christmas music do you listen too?

1 comment:

Michelle D said...

Mmmm,cozy and festive looking. We've been listening to Charlie Brown every day. But my favorite is just Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker and oddly enough we don't own it. I think I must have just listened to Amy's copy each year. This is the first Christmas we haven't gone home so I guess we'll have to get our own copy. Erik was playing Jackson Five Christmas and a Jazz one last night. I tend to like the peaceful ones.