Monday, July 24, 2006

Home Again


Finally made it back to NC for a visit and actually talked John into driving up from FL to hang out at the same time!! Yay!
This is a picture of siblings.. John, Sarah, and Page. Do I look like the middle child or what?! It was so good to see Page.. sometimes I feel like we are strangers but we are both working on changing that.

My little brother is so cute isn't he? Not so little anymore I guess, he passed me in height years ago. John of course brought with him bottles and bottles of the most delicious wine from his company. He constantly surprises me with his good taste. Who would have thought that the same boy who swore he liked peanut butter and salsa sandwiches would turn out to have such a refined palate?

Always the ham in the fam..

Probably listening to John talk.. something he likes to do ..ALOT..

Page and his beautiful/sweet/amazing wife Jenny. We were all sorry that Mariel (John's lovely bride) couldn't make it but alas she was at the Madonna concert in Miami.. some people have it rough!

Dad, Page, Jenny, and Aunt B all listening to John tell some sort of story no doubt.. he is very verbal.

Sweet Daddy grilling filets.. I am the biggest Daddy's girl ever! I love my Dad so much. Sad to say as we were about to enjoy our feast of fresh corn, potatoes, filet, and grilled egg plant.. the sky opened up and rained down thunder and lightening.. so we had to grab it all and head indoors .. that made for some cramped eating but it was still gooooooood!!


John brought his Boston, Zen, who really likes to hump Oliver. Finally Oli got fed up and started fighting back. Oli is smaller than Zen but older so he won most of the time.

This one makes him look really scary and mean right?

Nice puppies play well with others..

Great trip just too short as usual.. looking forward to the next one..

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Ok, I'm pretty sure you have DSL now. You've gotta put up something. It's just been too long.