Saturday, October 24, 2009

State Fair



This weekend was the last weekend of the North Carolina State Fair. I got to go twice. Once last night with my BFF Joyce.. and once this morning with my family.



Joyce and I spent some time looking for Funnel Cakes that were made without eggs or dairy.. no dice. Poor Joyce. We went and had some Krispy Kreme instead.



This morning we took the babies. They got to see all sorts of animals. Margot was very cautious around the goats.



A good time was had by all. More soon.

4 comments:

L said...

looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

My computer has been failing me right in the middle of things. I can't get facebook. Hope it clears up.
Thanks for the Fair photos and the tutu's. They are just having so much fun. So glad they are feeling better.
I am flying to Linda's for Thanksgiving-staying a week Nov 20th to 28. Attending lots of Red-Hat things here. Love to all. G-Grandma

Unknown said...

Do I see a Yankees hat AND a sheppard mullin shirt at the state fair??? Yay for New York!! We miss you guys! Love, Carol

SMS said...

yeah man.. I am pretty sure I was meant to be born up north anyway :) we miss you guys too!!!!