Thursday, March 29, 2007

Brooklyn Sunrise



This was taken out our kitchen window this weekend.. really early.. just after the sun came up. If you look really carefully on the left side just over the rooftops you can see the financial district in Manhattan. Where the twin towers would have been if they were still standing. Really glad we were not here for that. At night you can see it all better and its a little more mesmerizing in the dark. You can see the Chrysler building pretty well. I am still having photo issues Jeremy J. Help..? Can't rotate image. That is the problem. Its rotated properly on the camera but.. when I upload it rotated or not, if it was taken in portrait it uploads sideways. No two ways about it. Oh well.. one day I will figure it out.
I don't have a lot to say. Work has once again drained me. Sometimes I hate my job. I think I have never had a job I didn't hate. So that could just be because I don't like working. I do work with some pretty fun people here though so.. thats a bonus.
Yeah so.. I really have nothing to say.. my brain is coming up with a big blank.. so .. the most interesting thing in this post is the view from my kitchen window. Tomorrow is Friday and I am going to visit my friend Ellen in DC to see her new baby, Seth. Really looking forward to that. Gonna go make some late night guacamole and hang out with Stephen and Oli now. Sorry guys.. this was kind of a waste of a read.

1 comment:

Michelle D said...

Not a waste - i like your posts. I love views from windows and that's a nice one. I also love guacamole and I adore Oli.