Saturday, March 17, 2007

GRRRRR

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I woke up this morning so excited to do some blogging over my Cheerios... instead I have spent the last hour trying to figure out how to get my photos to stop loading sideways!!!!! ...I tried sending them from Flickr but you can't send more than one at a time as far as I can tell.. then I tried sending them from Photobucket and that seems to work but at this point I am so tired of messing with it that I am quitting for now... roar. If anyone has any suggestions how how to do it more easily please .... speak up! I miss the old blogger where if you had it turned the right way on your camera LCD then it would load correctly to Blogger.. what am I doing wrong?!!!??!

2 comments:

Michelle D said...

Oh, I love your little dog/baby! He is the kind of dog that needs his own little series of story-books where he stars as the hero.

Jack and I would buy them.

jmbollman said...

Sarah I upload my pictures directly through blogger. Other than being a little slow, I have had great luck with this. When you compose a new post there is a button on the tool bar that looks like a little landscape painting, if you click on that you can upload your pictures (up to 5 at a time.) I think this is one of the best parts of the new blogger. I used to us picasa, but it got old having to load my pictures once to picasa and then again to blogger. Hope this helps. Miss you guys, Jeremy