Friday, March 30, 2007

Zelda Face

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Grrr.. Photobucket didn't resize this. Slowly losing my mind with this stuff.
Decided to take the whole day off today instead of just half a day. My boss said it was totally up to me and I could decide whenever.. so I decided this morning when I woke up and Oli was curled up on my leg all warm and sleepy. Staying in is always nice.
Stephen gets kinda frustrated with Zelda sometimes.. this is his Zelda face.

Is it possible to be head over heels for a dog? If so, I think I am. I love my dog SO much it's almost unhealthy. I even love his dog breath. His dog smell and sleepy sighs. Most of all I love the weight of his little dog body in my lap, all warm and snuggly. There is nothing finer. Yes, all you parents out there will say that feeling will be magnified a zillion times when I have a baby of my own. Looking forward to that. But for now, I love my dogs stinky little face more than just about anything I can think of. Well other that my husbands stinky face of course.

I did some editing on the ol' blog today. Notice anything different? This whole photo issue really has me steamed up ya'll. It used to be so easy for me to make it work and now its just not working!!!! I am a photo poster.. so that is the reason this is so infinitely frustrating.. sad Sarah can't seem to get over it.

Nothing very exciting this morning other than Oli's sweet sleepy stink. MMMM.. late morning Cheerios. Better finish getting all ready for the airport. See ya'll next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephen, i suffer from the zelda blues also. my zelda face looks similar to yours.

Nicole Poko said...

THE FUNNIEST PHOTO OF STEPHEN EVER!!!! I hope you figure out your editing photo problem too, I can't seem to figure out how to even post photos. I'm not even going there!