Saturday, April 19, 2008

Be it ever so humble..

I am back and it's official.. we now have a place to call home in Raleigh. Stephen has been packing like a crazy man and packed away my camera cord so I can't show you the pictures yet but I will put them up when I am able. My apartment search was pretty wild ... and I can tell you all about it later (I'm sure you are all eager to hear the minute details -ha) but right now we are headed out to Coney Island for some french fries and a stroll on the board walk. Later ya'll!

3 comments:

julie s said...

yo...where are the digs?

Tracy said...

You left us hangin'!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! BTW, Seth and Hannah were concieved in Raleigh! Just thought I'd drop that line... LOL

SO EXCITED!

Aunt Tracy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.