Thursday, April 03, 2008

Interview Day

So this will have to be super brief because my hip is killing me and I kinda feel like I just got hit by a truck - long day. Stephen's interview today went incredibly well!!!! He is on his way home now, and when I spoke with him earlier he said that it could not have gone better! He got on really well with the principal, so well in fact they were laughing about kids and talking like casual buddies by the end of the day. They have one more candidate who is interviewing tomorrow, but the guy said that if it "didn't work out" with that person then he didn't see the point in searching any further since Stephen is exactly what they are looking for. We will know something definite early next week.. maybe sooner. Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and good vibes and thoughts. Stephen felt very confident after the interview, enough to say that if it didn't work out and he didn't get an offer then it just wasn't meant to be since the interview could not have possibly gone any better. He felt completely at home at that school and with the faculty that he met with. Thanks again everyone ... and now I am going to plant myself on the couch with Ollie and wait for the man of the house to get home.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh how I wish I could just hug you guys! I know Stephen wowed them today! I pray it's Gods will for him to get this job. Dont worry about the weight gain girl, it's all good :) Although during my
37th and final week, I thought I was as big as a hippo :) Can't wait to find out what they are! Take care love you both and Ollie too :) #1 Aunt :)