How are you? I am fine. Wow, has it really been over a month since we last spoke. Seems like only yesterday. Well, a lot has happened since we last spoke. Here is a brief list of said happenings (in random order):
- I turned 31 years old
- My older brother turned 42
- My little brother turned 29
- My cousin turned 30
( amazing how we all have September birthdays huh ... even more amazing.. our combined ages make up a pretty impressive number )
- My sweet uncle was declared cancer free (PTL)
- I found out several of my close friends are expecting
- We took the babies to their first football game of the season
- I started keeping our buddy Josie twice a week (having triplets twice a week is fun!!!)
- I got a new video camera with my birthday cash
- Mom and I had a spa day (courtesy of Dad) complete with full body massage and spa manicure/pedicure... wow.... what a good morning that was..
- The babies are as cute as ever.. they are both walking.. Ada a bit more than Margot at the moment but still..
- Both of our sweet girls have been sick with colds/croup/ear/sinus infections for the past 3 weeks.. poor babies..
Well I am sure that more has happened dearest blog, but for now I will leave you with these glimpses into the daily lives of our little ladies. Hope to see you again soon!