Friday, May 04, 2012

Our Morning



Frankie is convinced that we need to watch The Today Show in the morning. 


She is super proud of herself for learning this new trick. She thinks that the TV needs to be on when it is off.. and off when it is on. We are hearing a lot of half finished headlines. This child is nearly impossible to get frustrated with. She really is this happy all of the time. 


Every morning after getting dressed Margot spends some personal time in the bathroom choosing her accessories for the day. She emerges bright and smiling announcing to whomever is closest that she is "all ready for the day". Today she took some extra time to get Rabbit ready as well. Our Margot is such a precious tender hearted beauty. 


Then there is Ada. Our wonderful wild and carefree Ada Grey. When I found this dress I knew it was meant for her. She wears almost every day. I do a lot of laundry. Ada won't let you touch her hair. She likes it wild she says. She spends a lot of her day twirling, dancing and twirling... and singing. 


Another few of our morning. They frequently collide in a clump like this.. loving on their baby. 


Ada twirling and Margot dancing like a ballerina on her tippy toes. 

We are all headed for an all girls beach weekend tonight. Nana is coming to get me and my three fairies to whisk us away to Emerald Isle. I might be crazy or out of my mind to do this.. but for some reason it seems like it is going to be fun. I will bring the camera either way to capture the outcome. 

Finally.. the girls have been listening to a lot of classical music lately. My attempt to calm my ragged nerves of late. They love to listen to the music and then tell me what they think the piece is called.. or what it is about. I put the Chopin station on our Pandora and you will never guess which song was their favorite. I give you "Spider in the Bathroom".

1 comment:

Larry said...

Oh Sarah, I love that you love the moment and live in the moment, whatever crazy moment ...may come. Great job, capturing and unfolding each of the girls unique personality. It's so fun to watch God's creative beauty slowing and sometimes surprisingly coming forth.