Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Scavengers



So my firm had this scavenger hunt through the village for our summer associate program. It was pretty fun. My team came in 2nd place. Apparently we had the least creative team name (The Type "A"s) and the least creative photos so we didn't get any extra points like the other teams got even though we finished a good 10 minutes before everyone else. Oh well. I am not really that competitive so it didn't matter that much to me personally but at least 2 of my team-mates were pretty disappointed. We had to collect photos along the way for added credit and the one above was supposed to have a live animal in it. Check.



This one is supposed to contain all of our heads. Check.




Here we were supposed to be taking a picture with someone who had on a t-shirt from a place outside of NY. This poor tourist kids t-shirt said Laguna Beach so we snagged him. We were almost out of time.

All in all I think it was fun. The questions were pretty clever and we had to think creatively as a team which is always a challenge but being that we were all Type A's it was a lot easier that I thought it would be. We all had the same goal in mind... making sure we got every question right and made it back right on time or before! Sometimes being that anal doesn't always pay off.

No comments: