Monday, March 24, 2008

Daffy Down Dilly



Stephen brought home some daffodils yesterday. These are the first flowers I have gotten since finding out about the babies. Secretly I have been willing and wishing for him to bring me some flowers and that day finally arrived. He could not have made a more perfect choice. This picture doesn't do them justice. I adore daffodils. I love their sturdy stems, their joyful flower faces, their cheery bright color. Most of all, I love the way they smell...fresh and clean, like spring.. like yellow.. like .. my front yard when I was growing up. Brightens the house having bottles filled with happy yellow sitting around at various intervals. I always put my flowers in many small bottles instead of one large one, I enjoy being able to see them everywhere I look. Feels so decadent to have a little bouquet on the sink in the bathroom.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

awwww how sweet! that's my sweet boo :) Love you guys and praying for the trip to NC to be THE ONE!

Aunt Tracy