Saturday, March 01, 2008

Home Bound



More goodies for the babies :) Thank you so much Katie! I love it so much and can't wait to hang it up :)



We stayed in today. This week turned out to be a little rougher than the last. Tuesday I wasn't feeling well and left early from work. I stayed home all day on Wednesday resting. Nothing serious, I just felt very shaky, weak, and tired. I felt much better Friday but by the time I left work I was pretty wiped out again. Today we had planned to go to the Guggenheim, but after my shower I just didn't feel right so - we stayed in. Turned out to be a good choice. There was a black cloud over Manhattan and either rain or snow was obscuring the view of the city from the kitchen window. Eventually the cloud made its way to Brooklyn and we had a little bit of snow blowing past the window for awhile. Not the best weather for walking. Stephen worked on some sculptures and Ollie and I napped on and off while watching Planet Earth DVDs. All in all it's been a very restful day. Oliver got a bath and a manicure today so he was feeling pretty spunky.



One fine lookin' man. I really hope the kids get some of that hair.

2 comments:

bethany said...

hope you're feeling better. we missed you guys saturday night at adam and nicole's. see you friday.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I have a link that you are going to LOVE- I just got one for my friend who is only 6 weeks along, but it is going to be great for you!

http://www.ingridandisabel.com/

I got mine on Amazon- just search for Bella band.

Perfect when you need to wear your jeans a little longer!