Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekend Treat



This was my lunch on Saturday. Organic chicken nuggets from Trader Joe's (with yellow mustard of course), celery...and a glass bottled Coke. This is not just any Coke, this is Coke made in Mexico... this is the best Coke you have ever tasted. They use cane sugar instead of the corn syrup that we use in the US so it doesn't taste so syrupy sweet. I have "given up" caffeine for the babies, but this is my weekend treat. A Mexican Coke on Saturday. Just talking about it makes me wish I had one right now, alas I will have to wait another 5 days.

The weather this weekend has been pretty spectacular. We went to the Brooklyn Museum on Saturday (I forgot my camera :( ) and then went out to dinner with Matt and Lonna, Indian at our favorite Indian place in Park Slope - Bombay Grill. We had the leftovers today for lunch. Love how Indian food is actually better the next day.

I don't really have anything very interesting to day tonight. My hip joint started hurting so bad last night that it was actually hard to walk...my sources say it is normal in pregnancy and can happen at any time. Just sorry it struck when it did because I had to miss the Easter Service today at Redeemer. Can't really get there when you have trouble walking to the kitchen. The pain kept me up last night too - still feeling groggy and serotonin deprived. I thought it better not to take a late afternoon nap in the hopes that I might be more able to sleep through the night tonight. Since I am now boring myself with this entry, I will bid you all goodnight.

No comments: