Friday, February 26, 2010

Beautiful



Don't I have the most beautiful girls ?









Ada's favorite thing to do is swing.



Margot's favorite thing to do is slide.

Well I suppose I didn't update ya'll but I will now. The doctor has given me the meds to move this train along. I am taking them tonight. According to everyone that has spoken to me about this.. I am in for a hell of a next couple of days. Really praying that it is not as bad as everyone keeps telling me it will be. Really really praying that this actually works so we can start to move past this.

Thanks for all your prayers everyone. See you on the other side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think you have the most beautiful girls! And I think they have the most beautiful momma.
Love from their, Grammy.

Heather said...

Yes, you have truly beautiful girls.

I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope that the pills do their job and it isn't too rough on you.

Thoughts and prayers are with you,
Heather