Saturday, April 17, 2010

Date Night


Tay-Tay and Ray-Ray came to play-play with the girls yesterday-day. Couldn't help myself. Look how much fun they are having!!!


So cute I almost can't take it.



The girls had a messy dinner of blueberries and thus they were in diapers when we left. Good thing Tay-Tay and I realized this before we walked out the door. Totally forgot that it would impossible to tell them apart! So I gave Ada her first Sharpie tattoo on her shoulder. It was still lingering around this morning. Like a hand stamp from some exclusive toddler night spot.

Thanks to our precious and generous sitters, Stephen and went out on the town last night. We had a quick meal at our new favorite restaurant up the street and then went to see the school play. They were doing Fiddler on the Roof which neither of us have ever seen. It was absolutely wonderful! I got a little emotional watching those kids act and sing their hearts out. The play itself is enough to get you going but as I sat there watching them perform for a packed house, I realized how much I am going to miss them next year when they are gone, off to college. There was a sampling from the Upper and Middle Schools in the acting crew but it was watching the seniors that really touched me. We have really loved getting to know and love these kids the last two years. We are so excited for each and every one of them to fly away to college and on to bigger and better things as they take their first steps into that long journey to adulthood.. still.. we will miss those late night pop-ins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love these pictures with Taylor. Such smiles. These girls are so loved. Grammy