Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day Twenty-Three: Your Shoes


I have a garden on my foot. 

I always wanted a pair of Dansko clogs in the late 90s. Didn't actually get them until this past fall after giving myself a nasty case of plantar fasciitis while Frankie was at Chapel Hill. Gaining 40 lbs while pregnant and then standing next to your baby while she languishes in her tiny hospital gown for hours at a time.. IN FLIP FLOPS.. will do that to a person. Every single nurse that came into her room had a pair on and I couldn't wait to get mine. Anyway, they have cured me. Now I wear them every day and I am looking forward to getting a sandle-ish version this summer.. or next week the way this weather has been going. I think these shoes are very NC.. as opposed to NYC.. home sweet home right? Right. Raleigh rules.

No comments: