Thursday, February 02, 2012

Frances


Frances Pauline is eight months old now. Where did the time go....
At 8 months, she can sit on her own, zombie crawl, sit up from crawling, feed herself, and today she started waving and saying "Ba-ba" which we are all taking to mean "bye-bye". Frankie you are our beloved. Your sisters adore you, your father and I are head over heels in love with you... you are precious to us and we can not imagine life without you in our family.


You are absolutely the happiest baby I have ever known. All you do is smile. You play with your toys on your own and smile. You feed yourself puffs and crackers and smile. You see your sisters and beam. Sometimes when I am working in another room, I hear the sound of a baby belly dragging across the floor and I turn just in time to see you peak your head around the corner, see me, and smile. It is so easy to make you laugh. The only time you get fussy is when you are ready for a nap.. and then you only cry out a few times or make a sad face and we know it's time to let you rest. You are a thumb sucker. And it is A-Dorable. When you are getting sleepy you suck your left thumb and you hold my hair or my ear and put your head on my shoulder. You love your strawberry lovey and hold onto that and suck your thumb if it is around. You are just so darn cute! We think you might be a red head or at least an auburn head.. but we will have to wait and see on that one. I love you with all my heart. You are my gracious gift and I do not take that lightly. I am oh so thankful to be your mama.

No comments: