Friday, February 29, 2008

Pop



Most days I wake up, get dressed for work and leave the house looking like I might be pregnant but just barely..actually I think I am the only one who notices since I have yet to have anyone give up their seat on the train for me. By the time I get home at night I look much more pregnant for some reason. I woke up this morning and looked pretty dang pregnant. In fact, though it is sticking out a little more now that I am home.. it was pretty huge when I left for the office this morning. It was jeans day today and for the first time I couldn't button my jeans over the bump that is housing Romulus and Remus. I dug out an old pair of 27s that I could wear right over my pubic bone and spent the day hiking them up in the rear - fun. Going to do some maternity jeans shopping this weekend I think. You might not be able to tell the difference in this shot and the previous one I posted but.. I sure can :) My poor belly button is almost completely flat.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

you are gonna love maternity jeans! Hee hee, go ahead and invest in some granny panties too! You look adorable, just remember at 6mos you'll be measuring full term... I did Disney World when I was pregnant with Seth and Hannah at 6mos...
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah-

I used a stretchy rubber band and threaded it through the button hole in my jeans. Then hooked it over the button to buy me more time before I had to buy maternity pants. I can tell a difference in your baby bump. How much fun!!!

Love you,
Christa

Ellen said...

Ooh, maternity jeans. I'd try Old Navy. They have several lengths, and that was important for me. My only pair that I loved was from there. Of course, there's always Motherhood. Sigh. Oh yeah, and there may be an H&M with Maternity near you. But there stuff runs really small, so beware, you may not be able to wear it for long.

Michelle D said...

Hey Girlfriend! You look awesome and it looks like a big difference to me. I remember waking up one morning and it was like Jack had grown twice what he was overnight. My cutest jeans were from Old Navy but my most comfortable jeans were from Japanese Weekend;)

Anonymous said...

You look pretty cute. Can't wait to hear how shopping went today.
mary

kateoelschlager@gmail.com said...

so beautiful sarah!!!

kelly said...

congratultions!!!