Monday, February 18, 2008

Goodies!!!!



I got two care packages on my Monday off!!!! One from my friend Ellen and the other from my friends Michelle, Ian, and Jack from across the ocean in Germany!



Look at all these goodies!!! Sweet baby toys, books, tea...German chocolate...mmmmmmm!!!
Thank you guys so much!!! You really made my day/week/month :)



Michelle, Ian, and Jack were so sweet to remember Ollie :) He LOVES his scootin' mouse!



He especially likes to capsize it :)



Ollie says thank you so much and he will take good care of it as long as he possibly can :)

1 comment:

Michelle D said...

Ollie is just too dang cute:) Looking forward to seeing you guys sometime in the maybe-near future - 2 more months! It's bittersweet but after Amy's visit I'm ready. Praying for you and the babies!