Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellen!!!!!!


Two 12 year old friends bobbing in the river..looking very excited about the experience :)

Today, my friend Ellen is 29 years old. As I have been 29 since September, I am happy that we are once again the same age..at least until September roles around and I have to enter my thirties and stand alone for a few months until she catches up again.

Ellen has been my best friend (and sometimes worst enemy as is apt to happen with bosom buddies) since I was 6 years old....I think...anyway we have been friends for a long long time and I am so proud of the woman and mother she has become. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you today, girly, but trust me when I say I am there with you in spirit... good friends are always together in spirit :)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Awww. Thanks for remembering. And thanks for putting up proof that we did indeed swim in the nasty slew that my dad claims we never swam in. I'll be directing him here today...