Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentimes!



Mike, I know you get the reference above..anyone else a 30 Rock fan..? Anyway, happy Hallmark holiday everybody.

I actually like Valentines Day most because of all the red stuff everywhere. I love all things red so when it gets close to the big day I find myself staring at the the store displays.. just trying to drink in all that.. redness.

This year we had chocolates at breakfast (my present to Stephen from our favorite chocolate shop Maison du Chocolate) and I got cards from both Stephen and Oliver (Stephen's is the one on the right with the dinosaurs). I also got a great care package from my mom yesterday (cutie heart bag in the back) and a sweet surprise from Mary came today in the mail - Many thanks to you both :)

We had cupcakes today at work.. Carol delivered them first thing in the morning... I have not been big on sweets lately.. at all.. but today something clicked... I am not too proud to admit... I ate 3 cupcakes...3.. over the course of the day..the first one to get the "I Love You" ring that was implanted in the vanilla frosting on top... the other two.. well I have no excuses. Sometimes you just want to eat 3 cupcakes and you just eat them... this was one of those times.

XOXO ya'll

1 comment:

Nicole Poko said...

one cupcake for each of you!