Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mural







It's nice to see these happy pictures. A happy end to a day that has been sad for me.. for no reason in particular. I tried on a dress that I was looking forward to wearing this summer to make sure it still fit. It did. I was really looking forward to being pregnant in that dress this summer.

We Skyped with Uncle David right before bath time tonight. The girls were pointing and waving at him, telling him that they were about to go take a "bap"(Margot)/ "bass"(Ada). We are really excited to do this more often and with more people. Love that my kids are going to grow up being to video chat for free with their friends and family that are far away. Seems so futuristic and yet completely normal. Liking the normality of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad some happy came to your sad. Feeling for you. Love you, Mary