Thursday, July 31, 2008

This just in...

... there is no cause for alarm since this is completely  normal at this stage ... but I think the twins just dropped. I can breathe again but now feel like there is  a bowling ball sitting on my bladder and the skin on my sides is burning with this as yet uncharted direction in stretching. Ouch! This is a whole new world of uncomfortable. I am so glad I don't have to go full term with these guys. I guess when I thought the girls were sleeping, they were actually really enjoying their first taste of Batman this afternoon and have conspired to get ready to enter the world so as to catch more of the like.  

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I am so dying to be there!!!!!
I don't remember the feeling of having seth and hannah "drop". I just remember feeling LARGE and incapacitated those last few weeks. I'm calling you tomorrow.
Love you!

MKD said...

I don't even know what that means, and it sounds kind of gross, but congrats! So they're around your knees now, or what?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! The time is coming. Will pray for everything to go well. Otherwise, what an exciting time. Audrey and I will be thinking you you four for the next while!!!